Active Ingredients: Niacin 100 mg.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium carbonate, calcium stearate.
The effects of niacin (vitamin B3) on the body
- It is involved in energy production in normal metabolic processes.
- It contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- It contributes to maintaining normal psychological function.
- It contributes to maintaining the normal state of the mucous membranes.
- It contributes to the preservation of the normal state of the skin.
- It contributes to tiredness and fatigue reduction.
Niacin also helps the body to get rid of poison, harmful chemicals accumulate in the cells. This effect can be "visible" as redness on the skin, itchiness. This is normal.