Ginseng comes from the highlands of the North Korean Peninsula and Northeast China (Manchuria), but sometimes occurs wild. Ginseng is highly respected in some areas of East Asia and is a valuable gift. It contains natural substances that normalize the functioning of the body, strengthen physical and mental resistance. Ginzeng contributes to natural defense and the proper functioning of the immune system.
It helps alertness and vitality, supports memory performance. Helps maintain good sexual relationships.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN 1 CAPSULE:
Gineng extract 400mg of which ginzenozide 2% - 8mg
It is not recommended for people with high blood pressure or cardiovascular complaints, for pregnant women, for nursing mothers, for patients with asthma and pneumonia, and for people with blood clotting disorders. It is also not recommended for fever, colds or flu. After 4 weeks of treatment it is recommended to stop taking it for 1-2 weeks.
ASIA’S MIRACLE CURE
HOW CAN GINSENG EXTRACT HELP?
- Ginseng helps with fatigue and stress.
- Ginseng stimulates the production of T cells, which are components of the immune system.
- Helps maintain good cognitive performance
- Supports memory performance
- It contributes to the normal circulation of the brain.
- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels as part of a healthy lifestyle / contributes to normal glucose-insulin metabolism.
- Ginseng contributes to natural defense and the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Helps promote alertness, promote vitality, and counterbalance fatigue.
- Helps maintain good sexual relationships
- Helps maintain physical and mental abilities in case of weakness, fatigue, fatigue and loss of concentration