Well-known today as a culinary herb, fenugreek has been valued since ancient times for its unique ability to promote healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
It’s medical value is well-known in the indian, Egyptian, greek and Chinese healing arts and they generally consume it as well. Many medication contains fenugreek seed in common assimilation.
Fenugreek seed is extremely rich in macrocells and microcells. It contains A, B, C and D vitamin as well. By researchers it is reputed as a high iron, selenium and silicon source.
It promotes healthy digestive processes and maintain blood sugar level as well.
Our 610 mg capsules make it easier than ever to take advantage of this herb’s natural balancing benefits.
Fenugreek seed effects on the body
- contributes to a healthy appetite
- supports healthy digestive processes.
- promotes the health of the digestive system (stomach, intestines).
- promotes the well-being of the digestive system.
- helps reduce the illness of the digestive system.
- provides protection for the digestive system
- helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- helps maintain normal blood sugar levels as part of a healthy lifestyle
- contributes to normal blood sugar levels