Vitamin C can be supplemented with its purest and most inexpensive form: ascorbic acid powder.
Vitaking ascorbic acid contains is vitamin c in powder form.
It does not contain any additives, just pure vitamin C. Thanks to its formulation, it is really an economical form and a good value for your money.
Vitamin C has been proven to be effective in treating a variety of health problems. Among other things it plays an important role in the proper functioning of the immune system, and maintaining health. Therefore, in winter, it is by no means negligible to take the right amount of vitamin C.
Thanks to the plenty of natural components of our vitamin C supplements, they can be utilized more efficiently in the body.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during or after intense exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism processes.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining a normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to reducing fatigue and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and thus contributing to:
- Maintaining normal blood vessels and function.
- Maintaining normal bone.
- Maintaining the normal state and function of cartilage.
- To maintain the normal state of the gum.
- Maintaining normal skin condition and function.
- To maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
The body is not able to make vitamin C on its own, and it does not store vitamin C. It is therefore important to include plenty of vitamin C-containing foods in your daily diet.